Thursday, November 14, 2013

Narrative Structure Model

J. D. Alt present "Talking Points for the 99%" at New Economic Perspectives.

It is the narrative presentation of some highly structured concepts.  I have admired his past comments and respect his knowledge and ability to use the narrative form effectively.  As much as I would like to use a more highly structured language like UML I have to admit that natural language narrative will always be the communications common denominator both used and interpreted accurately by those who understand the definitions of terms and relationship of ideas.

J. D. Alt is an architect.  I would have guessed it before I learned it.  What he writes is the product of an object oriented structured design mind.  Structural relationships naturally emerge from the narrative of his words.

No comments: