Friday, November 22, 2013

Free Range Mind

Every morning I open the cover on the Macbook Pro like opening the front door to the house and stepping out into a different world  every time.  It is my mind that enters the WWW.  Always a welcome and in this case joyous place to roam free.

This is the first place I went following a link that took me there this morning like following a guiding star.

This inspired me:  Oh Joy!

What a way to start the day!  Coffee was anti climactic this morning.

It is going to be a great day.  I actually do out out the front door before even doing anything else, being careful not to lock myself out and shout "Its gonna be a great dane!" Jeanette used to say that.  We had a great dane.  She always had fun with words. 

At 5:30 nobody hears me, maybe the neighbors wonder?  Maybe if anyone heard me it might make their day great too?


No comments: