Saturday, November 9, 2013

Companies are People and Trans Pacific Partnership

Companies are People.

The object oriented paradigm defines classes of objects.  Classes like Companies and People.  It defines them in terms of their collective class identity plural.  An instance of a class is the singular object of the class.  A person is the singular of people.  A company is the singular of companies.  A company is a person my friend.

People form higher social structures.  Companies do too.

A high level social structure formed as a collective plural of individual people is government.  As an object government possesses attributes and internal and external behaviors. 

A high level social structure formed by instances of companies is...a.. umm....you know......Object Oriented thinking please help me here........excuse me while I go search google for some idea of what companies collectively coalesce to and its object oriented relationship to the SuperClassObject:Government.......I shall return with great insight......this will take some time.

It will take a long time because the first link I looked at is this one:

Java Practices -> Serialization and subclassing

I might have to climb that tree for awhile first.

However, when I come back to this blog thought it was aimed at portraying the object entity formed by companies collectively identified by their interest in the Trans Pacific Partnership and the relation of that entity to our government.  The relationship to  be discovered by examining the object oriented system model of each social entity structure.


No comments: