Friday, October 6, 2017

Block Chain Life

Block Chain has a fundamental start point to which all changes in an object's state in time and space progresses and anything in that progress over time can be traced in an accounting ledger all the way back to the point of origin.

A single human being for example.  My view of Block Chain has progressively become more universal in origin.  Block chain is a validated accounting trail that can be audited back to some source from which all future blocks and branches derive.  Like the origin of the species. Kind of.....

What is the origin of a conceptual identity symbol that discretely identifies a human being?  Name?  Social Security number?  Personal Identification number?  Those are all abstract.  It a blog entry here many years ago I thought about asking the NSA what my personal identification number was to which all other identifiers in my life was linked.  The rule of Information Engineering is that every discrete entity must have a unique identifier to which all other attributes and actions relate.

The way I look at it now that master number in the NSA data base might well be pictorial, not an abstract numerical assignment like an IPv6 number.  My face is my master reference number?  Interesting thought but there is certainly a better bio marker since faces change.  The eye?  DNA, which certainly must be a numerical representation abstract of the actual paired strand that represents me.

My Genetic Face as a picture as the Block Chain origin of my Identity from which a forks of time and space states of being derive?

Is that what Saint Peter has in his Book of Judgment that goes back to the beginning of time?

Later on it hit me:  Facial  ID is a block chain thing.  Every facial ID of a given person is a validation of identity at a given place an point in time.  It could however also be a false branch, but that is block chain operation.  That is how changes in appearance would be managed.

No comments: