Thursday, January 24, 2019

This is the Purpose of the Shutdown?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-york-financial-regulator-grants-bitlicense-to-robinhood-and-libertyx?utm_campaign=775621&utm_source=sendpulse&utm_medium=push

https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-york-financial-regulator-grants-bitlicense-to-robinhood-and-libertyx?utm_campaign=775621&utm_source=sendpulse&utm_medium=push

Extended until it was tested and evaluated shift to blockchain?

Yes....NO....YES! ......NO .......Maybe.......???   CONSPIRACY!!  YES!

Conspiracy has gotten a bad rap!  

But I am old school......still saving my Madras college sport coat.  Bellbottoms too!
Everything old is new again...

"Bad rap" is old slang from what?  The 30's?  My fathers time?

Dictionary of American Slang

Rap?  I have certainly heard a lot of that lately.  Different meanings.  Different strokes for different folks in different times.  Rock and Roll has been going downhill since Buddy Holly died.

60 years ago?

Buddy Holly

American Graffiti.  Greatest movie ever made!

"Bad Rep?  Means reputation to me.  Somebody else has insights in November!  Thanks.

Twitter?  This is what I wrote about Twitter in 2014

My best insight and thinking always comes in November like when I wrote the above.

The above digression went down a branch exploration and now returns to the main blockchain progression of Truth where I wish to go but am getting not help on the way.

The main blockchain of Truth that is the foundation of our nation often goes down branches.

My Apple Watch just told me (suggested?) I stand up and I did........needed that.  Thanks coach!






No comments: