Thursday, January 3, 2019

High Flight

It is SundayMorning.
It is 5am.
It is cold and Clear.
I can see a million stars.

because

The first thing I did was
to open the door
go out into that
Cold
Clear
Darkness
   and
look up at the distant stars.

There is no moon
to punctuate the sky
of time and space
on 16 Nov. 2018

Among all the brilliant stars
in all the universe
I see a single one

It winks at me

Look at me it says
in its native language
= WinkingLight

On and Off

Listen to me
in Presence/Absence
Binary

The simplest language of
True/Fa;se
upon which you
built

A star in the sky!

The only one that blinks
among the constant unity of
combined time and space

But
my minds eye
tells me
Stars are a constant
They do not blink
They are forever
on or off

The blinking moves
as it comes to me at
the speed of light

It only moves
at the speed of
of us
carrying us
in what we have created

What star is this that
winks at me
as it moves in its
solitary journey
across the dark sky

There is an App
For That

I point my iPhone
to say hello
blinking signal
Tell me who you are
Blinking Star

Who made
You?

Star of Wonder
Star of Night
Star with Beauty
Shining Bright

Speak to me
in my language

I am

Flight UA574
Arriving Seattle
5;49am
on time
at this time

You made me

You built me

The same way you
communicate
with me
In Binary

Upon Binary
you built me
to Fly

In Binary
you speak to me
as you
look at me
see me
hear me

All of you
to only one of
 binary me

What my iPhone does
not tell me
heart and mind
combined
in a brilliant
flash of light
matching
speed of
Light

Says me to
myself

I am binary too
On
or
Off

Present/Absent
over time
like the binary code
of all nature
on which the
Universe built
Itself
From
Nothing

I am binary
coded
On
or
Off
Forever

How long is
Forever?

The Stop Sign at the
End of Time
is not binary
Not two Words
but one Word
Unity

The final

Word

In the Beginning we always
knew the Word that equals
Unity
when divided
Creates two parts

Two parts that give birth to
One or more Children

Children that Use the
Law of Binary Relationship
to create wings to carry
Ourselves
to places beyond
Seattle

The
Wind
Beneath
our Wings
is Binary Coded

Holy Smokes!

That is not a plane
Winking its path
to
Seattle!

Look
Up in the Sky!

What it is not
is
What it is

Its ....
SuperMan

We used to identify
Him: Super Man
It is the only way
we can think

Binary Rules
Are
Law

Computer Code
is Binary

Human
Intelligence is Coded on
Natural Binary Law

We create
Real
and
Conceptual
Things with
Intelligence

The key to unlock
Mysteries of the
Universe

The blinking star in the sky
is far beyond
Time
and
Space
I saw it

Its meaning is
Singularly
Constant
over
Binary
Time
and Space

The poetry of
High Flight is
as
Binary
as
Good
and
Bad

John Denver expressed so much Good that

The Good
         In Presence
         In Absence
             Is
 Still Present
        In me

The Bad

I visited the Wall at 5am one Sunday Morning long ago.  A journey I knew I would to a place in the wounded heart of our nation take and then to heal mine.  Years later, 1996 I took the the same journey whose time had come on a bike from Hanoi to Saigon.

The Ugly

Most recently I took the journey back to Vietnam from now.  In my living room.  Different place, different time.  I had called the 1996 trip my longest round trip of my life.  I took an even longer round trip back to Vietnam this past week on Youtube.  I got as far as 1966-67.  My time there.  It became more difficult.  I put it on pause for awhile.  In essence it was the same as my journey to the Wall, the journey back to Vietnam and the feeling at the beginning of it all from enlistment first then selection for Officer Candidate School.

I have been on journeys to many places in many ways.  A journey is not like a travel trip.  It is going somewhere the learning way, often the hard way by choice.  The easy way to a destination is available for the price of the ticket.  The hard way finds meaning.

In Vietnam I would put on headphones and blast John into my brain at full volume to overcome the ugliness.  To make it absent.

Only recently have I gone back in time to that time.

This time John gently gently chases the ugliness away from where he is now.

Thank you John for what you and others who have inspired me to aspire to.

Take my hand and I will follow you.

Not too soon I hope but it is a binary meeting that I will embrace.


We find our healing in different ways.

Healing

To Alaska

The Wings that fly us Home

OMG

This auto loaded next on Youtube

Wind Song

 Poems, Prayers and Promises

For You

Looking For Space

Cowboys Delight

Maybe so.

Until the end of time.






















No comments: