Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Mind and Body - Tech and Triathlons- Extending Endurance

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/01/190129081919.htm

Absolutely fascinating.  I did not expect to find this but I am not really surprised.  Tech is moving fast!

Suffering from my own need to catch up on tech after a 3 or 4 year lapse is hard!  Old equipment used and applications understood in 1.0 version are difficult to learn in 3.0 which is prerequisite to sliding into next gen transition to 4.0

Apple devices are my physical tool and logic system.  One basic rule in triathlons is to never race with new equipment.  The higher order rule is to never race without putting in the training required for for the event distance.  The intent is sport not survival!  If you can't run with the big dogs or the Mad Dogs then stay on the porch and bark!

This old dog needs to get back in training just to run or ride at the back of the tech pack or the tri pack.

Tech initially because it is a tech world then strap on the monitors and just do it in training again!

I am still riding a Soft Ride signed by Jurgen!  Missed seeing him while training for a month in  Phuket several years ago.  I swam in the pool in 2009.  Maybe a good place to start all over again and get up to speed.  If I still have enough mind and body left to do it.  Fortunately it is Age Group related  performance!

I will never see Brain ....what. ...4.0?  direct tech connection but I can see and feel it coming.  Some leading edge AI might help me now in brain endurance, if I learn enough to use the new iPhone iPad Watch and MacBook devices and apps!

New tech and AI have benefits for all of us.  It is an equal opportunity App applicable for all to benefit from in life and its pursuits in not only Age Groups but Intelligence and Ability Groups that are not age related.  Brain Group category life and sport 4.whatever for everyone.













No comments: