Friday, December 4, 2015

Bill Moyers -- My Hero

I have immense respect and admiration for Bill Moyers.  He is a national treasure.  The composite of the best in all of us.   In our conceptual "We the People" scheme of things and all that it entails we seek to choose by election those that will represent our best interest.  Those with the best qualities of intelligence, fairness, judgment, devotion beyond dedication.

Bill Moyers should be our president.  He gets my vote!

This is pure Bill.  As pure and good as anyone can get:

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/republicans-seek-to-prove-ignorance-is-strength-while-they-rip-the-country-apart/

What he says is the truth.  How he presents it is his gifted talent.  Content and delivery.  In my object oriented view of things he hits on all the Super Class conceptual Objects, good and bad, describes their attributes skillfully draws their relationship picture and  their interacting messages invoking their methods. 

Bill is a master of Natural Language and its application in narrative.  Everything he says parses so easily to a total truth that it is exactly like a flawless application program running on a flawless operating system to produce a rock solid conceptual result.

I am in awe of this man!  I read his words as they build in my mind exactly what he intends to communicate.  As I read them I can hear his voice say them to me.  The power of his communication ability must be beyond measurement when it also conveys his voice as well.

I have been thinking lately about the beauty of the concepts granular and aggregate.  Parsing what Bill says may boil down to that.  He goes seamlessly from granular to aggregate concept and reverse.  Top down breakdown and bottom up assembly.  Goes into the problem domain from multiple points of entry looking at all entry points and getting to the same place at the core.  He does it with the precision of mathematics and at the same time makes the whole thing a joy to follow where he is going and a joy to behold when he is done.

He simply and eloquently tells the truth.  Truth Teller would be his native name.  He ranks among the few in history that bear the same name and we honor greatly.  Not surprising he is a minister of One although I am not religious, I believe in truth.

My applause!

I love you Bill!

No comments: