Monday, December 17, 2012

Platinum Coin 2.0

Joe Firestone is making entries at New Economic Perspectives regarding the Platinum coin as the issue of the debt cliff heats up.

It is a brilliant idea!!!  Absolutely!

Joebhd commented that the idea can go even farther than the multiple choices of applying it to resolving the National Debt pseudo crises. 

Absolutely!

Joebhd has outstanding ideas about public money that I fully agree with and the Platinum Coin applies to those broader money system ideas.

I will call this the broader application which would be the basis for creating and implementing the monetary system I propose.  This broader aspect I will call:  "Platinum Coin 2.0".

There are no Google hits  on the quoted words "Platinum Coin 2.0"  Therefore I am the first to coin that phrase!!

No comments: