Monday, November 12, 2018

Micio Kaku is Chunking on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/michiokaku?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

The prior blog entry took me back to Michio and caused me to take a look at where he is today.  A search in a recent time frame returned the above link at the top of the web page.

I have recently been thinking about the nature of Twitter and the beauty of the world limit restriction to end the worthless string of words that mean essentially only one thing, one word.  The beauty of Twitter is also saying everything there is to say in a few words.

I interrupt this blog entry with a thought flash message alert.......

Fantasy Football with Politicians playing the game....with a Tweet Ball.

Fantasy Tweetball

I would pick Stormy for my team.

Game on!

Next Choice

I now return myself to the stream of whatever I was thinking.....dot...dot...dot...




No comments: