Tuesday, May 6, 2014

What The !% Don't Want You To Know

The subject line of this post is a video of the same title at this link.

Normally I say something, express my own thoughts and questions, in an attempt to figure out the relationships involved in the subject line title of the post.

This post is more of a place holder related to the subject line.  A place holder that serves to elevate the importance of the subject line to the highest level.  Simply looking at Bill Moyers and Krugman's video discussion of Picketty's book says it all.

No need for me to add my comments to it.  They have already been made in various ways in the prior posts that discuss aspects of money.  This place holder blog will be a cornerstone of future comments on the relationship of money to all aspects of our society and the need to structure the money object system and its relationships to serve us all better.

Note that the video link that I have chosen is from the Upworthy.com website.  A site I discovered recently by a link to it.  Having discovered the website I spent time looking at the other contents of the website and found it to be a site worthy of attention.  It has good stuff.

No comments: