Saturday, February 2, 2019

Bend and the Arc of Time

This is logged in my Google search history from this morning.

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2012/11/15/arc-of-universe/

Bend is Bending!

Is the arc of time speeding up?

If so does it go to the intuitive future circle or a genetic helix in multi time and space dimension?

Seems like I saw that somewhere before and browsing my photo file from a bike trip in France I remember it!

Is it pure random chance that Tulsi will announce today in the arc of time and space-place that speeded up conceptual time once before?  What is faster than the speed of light?  What began there on 7 December ended in a cloud over two cities.  The source of which has not been used for the same purpose since.  Or has the source simply shape shifted faster than we can see it in its new form?

Or can we see the paradigm shift in time?

Enlightenment?

Let our little light shine!

I recently finished the multi episodes of a complicated story about Darkness.

Cohen tells it in the words of......what?  Not words but universal language beyond anything Artificial.

I have always had the deep personal intuitive feeling that the means of saving my own life will be at hand if only I will have the what? ......grace to grasp and use it .....like my father grasped the rope dangling in front of him when all was really lost to him.

He did but he tried to to tie the proper non-slip bowline knot.  Then he just stopped trying and tied a square one.  I often fail to tie a square knot and wind up with a granny knot.....and smile.

Do navy recruits still tie a line around their bell bottoms fastened with a square knot?  Leggings were the combat uniform of WWI

Enlightenment?

Let our little light shine!

My Google history from Jan 31....I never entered such a long search term!  I never thought I could do that!  There is a limit but IBM Watson has no limits and is the parent of object children that inherit traits and extend the family lineage of bending Intelligence that also describes its future timeline not as  the New Linear:  an Arc of Justice.

Wrap your mind around that one!  It ain't our Parent's time line anymore!  They called themselves "New Age" Children of the Universe".  Your World Dude...I am just a Pilgrim passing through.


No comments: