Sunday, February 26, 2012

Position

Where am I at?

Still groping around trying to make sense of all these ideas about money.  (Like life.)

Progress?

Maybe getting somewhere.

Rate of progress? 

Something greater than zero. 

Worth it?

Yes.

Why?

I enjoy it.

I have the time to spend on it. 

All time is mine.

Spending some of it this way does more than amuse me.

It is productive investment of time.

Time does not sum to zero.

Does it?

I should spend time to think about that.

I am not at the same moment of time twice.

Maybe time is the only pure linear model of existence.

Is space the bowl in which it exists?

The bowl that has a relationship to no other thing but itself and that relationship is only implemented by the action passage of time?

The ultimate recursive model.

Unity.

Or just going around in circles!!!

No comments: