Thursday, December 25, 2014

Wave - Particle Duality --- A Christmas Present

Subject line of this blog is a gift from the universe to me on this Christmas Day.  When I open it up I have to figure out what it is.  The joy of difficult challenge!  If I understand it then how do I re-gift it??

This is the link to the gift:  Two quantum mysteries merged into one. 

The full article published in the Nature of Communications.

Fascinating that such a fundamental concept takes on the essence of the nature of information communications.  An appropriate journal in which to publish!

The Holy Trinity of Computation that I have blogged so often about:  also explained here

Logic----Language---Structure  (Subject noun --- Verb---Object Noun)

Structure is merely the implementation of Logic accomplished through the implementing agent of Language

When Subject and Object are the same thing then there is no duality.

Simple or simply complex?

Are the two things: Simple and Complex a Duality or a non-Duality state of being that is a single thing unto itself and not two things at the opposite ends of a spectrum?  A Min/Max entropy situation?  Resolved to a unification.  They call it a superimposition in their research?  Maybe Ultimately Simple and Ultimately Complex are a Mobius strip.  A thing with only one continuous edge?

What a wonderful gift I have been given!

Wrapping my mind around it requires some very special wrapping paper!

Mind boggles Mind. Is that a non-duality?

No comments: