Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Page Views - People are Looking at this Blog?

I write this blog just to express my own ideas to myself.  It gets few hits per week or month.  Those it gets might be search bots.  Nobody ever commented except my friend, I do have more than 1.  Some of the hits were just me after I failed to set the "do not count my page views" button.

Then all of a sudden since the 28th of October I get 40 to 50 hits per day!  Why is Alaska such a source of page views?  Is winter closing in up there with nothig else to do?

What happened?  It is just the same old stuff I ramble on about in my thought meanderings.

Would anybody beside my friend care to comment? 

Thanks for commenting, Kelsey.  I know you are always a friend that will always care to comment, no matter what I say or if you understand what is said.



Graph of Blogger page views

No comments: