Sunday, October 28, 2012

Biometric Tongue

Chasing my tail is an "Do Loop" recursion that can only be broken by a humorous position view of the situation.

Giving up on what I wrote this morning I took my Object:AchingHead to the bathroom to implement a relationship between teeth and brush.

Looking in the mirror  --- why do we always look at ourselves brushing out teeth?  Because the mirror is always there?  ............

Anyhow, looking in the mirror at my tongue I remembered my father's distinctive tongue that has an apparent crevice down the middle. 

Spontaneous idea:  Might the tongue be a unique biometric identifier like a finger print or an eye scan?

Google:

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=biometric+tongue&oq=biometric+tongue&gs_l=hp.3..0i30.1494.6383.0.7592.16.11.0.5.5.0.342.1051.9j1j0j1.11.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.NOWhgipWOmw&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&fp=5fc5e948d96e0b0c&bpcl=35466521&biw=1191&bih=704

Yes!

This is funny!

In the future world where face recognition becomes the validating thing in determining the identity security related to a money transaction using a digital wallet the buyer must stick out their tongue to the security camera!

I recently returned from Hawaii where I saw a traditional Hawaiian cultural show that include the Maiori practice:  Somehow it amuses me that this might become the means to validate the process of the medium of exchange involving money and migrate to a universal greeting of mutual exchnange of trust and friendship replacing or augmenting the handshake or hug.

This idea has some humorous legs to it.....  How about a kiss as a biomarker!

The checkout person at the grocery store:  May I have your kiss now, please?  or "Please kiss here" on the touch screen.





No comments: