Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Watt4Bob Reads Writing (As W4B sees it)

Watt4Bob is a blogger.  He writes a blog and comments on World Wide Web sites.  (I refuse to call it the Internet which is its physical structure).

The comments at Naked Capitalism enhance and contribute to examination of the subject of comment as much as the original entry.  They build a discourse body of thought.  Light more than heat.

The original from this morning:  http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2016/04/obama-administration-trying-to-throw-massive-secrecy-veil-over-past-and-future-pilfering-of-fannie-and-freddie.html

I like it when I can use the link in the clear instead of linking it the the text of my blog that says the same thing.  It tells where it came from as well as its title.

Among the comments were as couple made by  Watt4Bob.  Watt4Bob is a commenter that I have not noticed before.  Maybe read some comments but never had the interest to follow them to the source and more of what the commenter has to say elsewhere.

I followed Watt4Bob to his links and maybe find his home.

Links:  https://www.google.com/?client=seamonkey-a#q=Watt4bob 

I followed links like breadcrumbs.  Maybe I will find Wat4bob later but I sure like what  Watt4Bob says and the places (I will use "he") he says it.  All the right places all the spot on things.  What I read rings a bell with what I have read before in various places but never followed  to an author of the comment.


What I found were comments on sites.  Like a soldier taking well aimed shots from cover called Watt4Bob.  I found this which he actually wrote at Firedoglake: https://shadowproof.com/2012/09/02/clint-eastwood-the-great-communicator/  It's old.  I remember the story but he applies some parsing, yes he is good at English, and comes up with a different view.  He is a different view guy.  Everybody thought Clint was saying something else?

W4B says: " I know you didn’t ask, but if you had, I’d say Clint Eastwood bravely stood and spoke the truth in front of a crowd of yahoos that he knew could barely understand his message."

Clint is my hero once again!!!!  Back then I had to think: "Say it ain't so, Clint!"

W4B makes the case that it ain't so.  At least makes a case for the possibility I want to believe.

W4B seems to have a gift for reading writing on the wall instead of shadows on the wall.

Yes, going back to it in time I can see what W4B is reading on the wall too:

He reads:

"But Clint was also talking to the rest of us, and those of us who can deal with the subtlety of our language may have heard something between the lines that I think was important.
I believe that Clint Eastwood warned us that we’re being offered, once again, is the same old shit.
Sure Clint was derisive of the Obama administration, but so am I, and so are many progressive minded people, but Clint also damned the Republican ticket with faint praise;"

My hero again!  I want to believe.

The guy that presented Iwo Jima from both sides.

Makes my day!

Thanks W4B.  I could spend the rest of the morning reading what I could find you see written on the wall.

W4B;
"I believe that Clint Eastwood, an avowed conservative, delivered a brilliant non-partisan speech to a ultra-partisan crowd, in which he gave us all a lot to think about, even those of us who seem incapable of thinking.
The result, so far has been for most of us to take refuge from the truth in the spin that is being dealt up from every direction, that the man is old and senile, or that he is a bitter old white guy, representative of the crowd he was addressing."

I believed there are such things as good and honest Conservatives, contrary to all the things I read and might like to believe.  What Clint said is more in the frame what is said at the Press Corp dinner.

A Mother lode of Watt4Bob stuff here:  https://shadowproof.com/author/watt4bob/

What happened to Watt4Bob at Shadowproof after 2014?

"Shadowproof"  Excellent choice of descriptive name.  Not subject to Shadows on the Wall.  Looking at it from a different perspective, which it does, it takes pot shots from the Shadows revealing Shadows on the Wall.  Watt4Bob remains in the shadows for now.  What W4B reveals is more important for now than the revealer in the shadows.

I might have to seriously re-consider my view of who is controlling whom based on what W4B says here.  He now has cred that makes a good case.

https://shadowproof.com/2010/06/06/israel-does-not-control-americas-government/

In the past year a Google search shows that "Watt4Bob" is used to publish comments solely at Naked Capitalism.  https://www.google.com/?client=seamonkey-a#q=Watt4bob&tbs=qdr:y&start=20

Previously Watt4Bob comments linked to many different progressive sites.  I would guess that continues by the person but under different alias?  I'd like to find out what they or it might be.

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2016/05/200pm-water-cooler-5112016.html#comment-2594693
My intuition that Watt4Bob confirmed!  He, or she, is an object oriented high level thinker focused on structural design to define what must be done to solve a problem domain.  Then focus on managing the resource methods to implement it through an action process called coding.  

High level abstract Object Oriented design first,  Object Oriented Programming to serve the design.

Everybody must learn to code?  The action of the effort.

Everybody must learn to design the nature and structure of the the attributes of the thing and the methods and messages it is to be invested with to do something.  It is a top down process to the bottom level of actually writing code that should be seamless.

Maybe it is like writing a novel.  It starts with a plot, characters, relationships that are all supported in the final book by words symbols for things called nouns for things and verbs for actions and some helper words related to all those nouns and verbs.  Calling on all those words from a data base in the reader's mind and processes in the mind that put them together to induct the printed structure of an abstract story contained in the book to a conceptually existing equivalent in the readers mind.

It is like architects and brick layers. 

Watt4Bob is an architect. Knows something about bricklaying.  Maybe did some once.  The ones that commented on his comment see the architectural requirement and get the picture.

That is how Watt4Bob sees it?










No comments: